Position: Full time
Eckes-Granini Group GmbH
Manage Eckes-Granini’s global SAP operations with best-in-class excellence. Continuously focus on service improvements while not compromising on service stability. After successful onboarding, option to work on selected projects.
- End-to-End accountability for Eckes-Granini’s global SAP Operations and related technical projects. This includes our SAP ECC, SAP PI/ EDI, SAP SolMan and SAP related 3rd party solutions.
- Governance of Service operations considering service and operations requirements, Operational KPIs and application/ infrastructure optimization.
- Lead incident and problem management process and consult on change requests. Secure smooth transition of projects or changes into the service portfolio.
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions, benchmark our practices and consult on IT architecture decisions.
- Responsibility for operational budget and forecast.
- Monitor and track operations. Contribute to operational reports and measure Service Levels.
- Define service and operations requirements and create a service improvement plan.
- Deliver operations in close collaboration with internal experts and external partners (Service Partner AMS and other 3rd parties).
- Manage service communication and escalations in a pro-active and transparent way.
- Ownership for technical projects and system maintenance activities related to SAP.
- University degree
- Excellent English skills (negotiation level)
- Very Advanced Professional Knowledge on SAP, IT Operations, ITIL
- Experience of working in matrix organization
- Working in diverse teams and in an international environment
- 5+ years experience in SAP (technical depth and solid functional overview)
We look forward to your application stating your remuneration expectations and your possible starting date.